Electrical Bus Bar system
Electrical Bus Bar system is a system where all incoming and outgoing feeders, lines, transformers are connected through isolator and breaker. The bus bar is used at all voltage level sub-stations and plants. And different types of bus-bar system are utilized as per requirement.
The selection of any bus bar system depends upon the following points:-
- Amount of flexibility required in operation.
- Immunity from total shut-down.
- Initial cost of the installation.
- Load handled by the bus bar.
The different type of bus bar system is given below:-
- Single bus bar system.
2. Single Bus bar with sectionalization.
3. Main and Transfer Bus arrangement.
4.Double Bus Double Breakers
5. Breaker and One-and-one-half system.
6. Ring mains system.