Today i will share with you some very useful information. the world top 5 online university for electrical engineering and also free of cost. that is so amazing for students. so i will explain the universities one by one below,
1. Delft University of Technology
- Analog Integrated Circuit Design uses lectures, course documents, videos and exams (with solutions) to educate students on voltages, translinear circuits, oscillators and structured synthesis. Students have access to 10 lectures in video format. Course documents include prerequisite, reference and source materials.
2. Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Introduction to Electrical Engineering and Computer Science I teaches students the fundamentals of electrical engineering by exposing them to controller and circuit design for robots. A familiarity with physics and mathematics is necessary to understand the required reading materials and lecture notes. Students need to have experience with the Python programming language, which is used to complete many of the lab projects; however, the course also offers a Python tutorial.
- Introduction to Electronics, Signals and Measurement allows students to gain hands-on knowledge of transducers, frequency domain, capacitors and frequency response through PDF lecture notes, assignments, labs and exams.
- Circuits and Electronics uses video lectures, assignments and exams (with no solutions) to help students understand basic circuit analysis method, digital abstraction and small signal circuits in the course.
- Microelectronic Devices and Circuits covers the modeling of microelectronics, relation of electrical behavior, development of circuit models, integrated circuits and model limitations. Lecture notes, tutorials, assignments without solutions and project descriptions are available. Students are encouraged to purchase the textbook used for this course.
- Solid-State Circuits provides students with assignments and exams, as well as a complete set of 26 recitation notes. This graduate course focuses on the methods and tools used to design and estimate circuits and future devices, such as device physics, transistor biasing, device modeling and charge controls.
3. Stanford University
- The Fourier Transform and its Applications is an electrical engineering course that examines the Fourier transform and its applications. Recorded video lectures cover such topics as Fourier coefficients, the central limit theorem and infinite sums. Class handouts and exam questions are included in this course, as are problem sets and their corresponding answers. Students can choose which documents to download and study.
4. University of California, Berkeley
- Electrical Engineering students have access to 36 video lectures related to electrical engineering on the school’s YouTube channel. The domain for this course is digital integrated circuits. Course topics include design metrics, switch logic, complex logic, wires, transistors and transistor capacitors.
5. Utah State University
- Signals and Systems examines discrete-time systems, signal building blocks and samples. In addition to HTML and PDF lectures, students have access to homework and assignments.
- Communication Systems requires prerequisite math and signaling courses. Students delve into analog communication, Fourier transform properties and analog modulation through 8 lab assignments and 12 homework assignments.
- Stochastic Processes looks at the probability theories used by electrical engineers who work with communications and computer systems. Through course outlines and homework assignments, students study discrete random processes, power spectral density, queuing theory and Markov chains. Homework assignments can be viewed as HTML, PDF or documents. Technical requirements include MATLAB software, and required texts are not available to OCW students.
- Information Theory examines coding and signal processing and requires a prerequisite course in communications systems. Students have access to 14 sets of lecture notes, homework assignments and programming assignments.
I hope this information really useful for you, please give your valuable comments